High School Done Better
An educational oasis with campuses in MA & NYC
The skills, habits, and confidence built at Winchendon have propelled recent graduates to…
…among many other of the world’s
top and most innovative universities.
Two CampusesOne Uniquely-Winch Experience
At the Winch, Sophie evolved from a shy, young girl to a confident leader on campus. After graduation, she excelled at Boston College, was awarded a prestigious Fulbright Fellowship, and is now pursuing a masters degree at Harvard.
Anabella attended both public and private schools and took online high school courses as well before finding what she wanted at Winchendon.
She joined the founding group of students on our NYC campus in the fall of 2018, seeking:
- a community she could feel a part of
- a curriculum that would support her intellect
- a program that would provide her the flexibility to pursue her passion for competitive fencing at the highest level
By the time that she grauduated, she had completed internships at NYU and Columbia and become a leader on campus.
Where are they now?
Latest News from Winch:
- The Next Step: National Signing DayOn November 8, student-athletes across the country celebrated their efforts and participated in National Signing Day. This is a celebration and recognition of the student-athletes who are singing their National Letters of Intent to play… Read more: The Next Step: National Signing Day
- iDay: A Day of Hands-on LearningOn November 7th, students at The Winchendon School (MA) participated in another iDay for the academic year. These are academic days but take the students outside of the classroom to participate in hands-on learning. Students… Read more: iDay: A Day of Hands-on Learning
- Power 5 Basketball Completes a Successful Trip to FloridaWith the winter season around the corner, The Winchendon School’s Power 5 Boys Basketball team took a trip down south to compete in the West Florida Prep Invitational Tournament in Leesburg, Florida. This tournament consisted… Read more: Power 5 Basketball Completes a Successful Trip to Florida