Our first Virtual Revisit Day was a big hit! Thank you to all the families who joined us! Did you miss it? Accepted students and their families have additional opportunities for a Virtual Revisit Day on April 3rd and 6th.
Each Virtual Revisit Day will begin with a welcome from our Head of School, Laurie Lambert and includes
- Welcome from Kelly Harris, Dean of Teaching and Learning: Academic Program Overview
- “A Day in the Life of a Winchendon Student” with John Toffey & Kelly Harris
- Current Student and Parent Panel Discussion, Q & A
- Winchendon Differentiators – “What is a ColLAB?” with John Toffey and Laura DiCarlo
- College Counseling Presentation, Q & A with Tony Lambert, Director of College Counseling
- Open Discussion and Final Questions
This event is for 2020 accepted students and is by invitation.