Contact Us About Flexible Tuition
2020-2021 Tuition and Fees
The heart of The Winchendon School experience is rooted in our approach to individualization. Our students are taught as individuals with unique passions, challenges, and strengths. To that end, Winchendon is committed to enrolling a diverse student body comprised of students who match the mission of our multicultural boarding school. As a result, the school strives to ensure tuition and fees are affordable while still providing an exceptional Winchendon education and experience.
Massachusetts Boarding Campus
- Day: $26,000
- 5-Day Boarding: $54,500
- 5-Day Boarding with 4-year Tuition Freeze: $49,500
- 7-Day Boarding: $65,725
- 7-Day "In-Network" Boarding: $54,500 - (For families living within 25 miles of the NYC Campus - who choose the MA campus as boarding students)
- Academic Support (Massachusetts Campus)
- Hatch Center: $5,000
Evening Guided Study Program (MA Campus Only)
- $5,500 (annual fee)
International Students (MA Campus Only)
- Administrative Fee: $1,500
- Medical Insurance: $1,950-12 month plan (required, including Canadians)
- Medical Insurance: $1765-10 month plan (required, including Canadians)
ESL Program (MA Campus Only)
- Program Fee: $7,200 (required classes determined by the Academic Dean)
NYC Campus - Day only
- Tuition - $37,500 - Note - this is approximately 30% less than most other leading NYC private schools and other schools providing similar levels of engagement and support.
- Academic Support (New York City campus)
- Hatch Center: $7,500 annually
We partner with FACTS to manage the billing and collection of tuition and other fees. Each family has an account with FACTS to view tuition and to make payments online.
Payment plans for tuition are available for non-international families and must be set up with FACTS. Most families set up ten monthly payments beginning May 1, 2020, continuing through February 1, 2021.