We Are Here to Support You
Throughout our site, you’ll find details about how The Winchendon School is different- and what may make Winchendon a better option for you for high school. You will see many stories about students who have accomplished amazing things, and others about some students who didn’t like school until they found the Winch.
Do you believe that you have the potential to do better? … or to do more? … and to be more successful? If so, we hope that you will discover in some of these pages the aspects of a Winchendon education that we do better than most, if not all, schools.
The Winchendon Guarantee
Most importantly, the two of us want to be very clear about our commitment to you – our Winchendon Guarantee to our students. We will:
- Know and support you better – your interests and passions, your strengths and weaknesses, and your goals.
- Provide you with a personalized learning experience in a collaborative and rigorous academic program.
- Deliver the best high school experience possible, making your learning more fun, more impactful, and less stressful.
- Make learning more interesting and meaningful, thereby making it easier for you to achieve much greater success.
- Work with you to develop better options for college, university, and life after high school.
- Ensure that you feel safe and supported so that you can develop and flourish intellectually and emotionally.
These are our commitments to you and every one of our students- both on our campuses and in our digital classrooms.
We would welcome the chance to speak further with you or your parents about our guarantee, or anything else on this site.
One final note– like everything we do at Winchendon, this site is oriented towards you, the student. That is what we do. If you are a parent, educator or friend, please understand this, and try to have a little fun imagining yourself as a high school student again.
Sean Duncan, Head of School
Kalimah Fergus Ayele, Head of Campus (NY)
Where to Next?
We suggest checking out these pages: