Plymouth State University, MS; Plymouth, NH
Johnson State College, BA; Johnson, VT
Subject Areas at Winch: Campus Safety Coordinator, Athletic Trainer
For six years and counting, Jon has hiked and skied New Hampshire’s Tuckerman’s Ravine. On Winchendon sidelines and on the move every afternoon is where and when you can quickly find Jon as he attends to Winch athletes. This Vermonter grew up in a family where teaching was the “family business.” Jon, his wife Kelly, and their boys, Miles and Kyler, plus two dogs, call Elkins House home.
- Go-to comfort food: I really enjoy chicken fajitas.
- Favorite Winchendon event: Gotta go with Halloween.
- Favorite place and books on hand: Anywhere in the mountains with a sketchpad and a loaded Kindle.
- Which Winch class or ColLAB would you most like to take: Sports Psychology or The Blues.
- Song to start the day: “Tweezer Reprise” by Phish.