Fitchburg State University, B.S. Business Administration, Fitchburg, MA
Subject Areas at Winch:Coach
Dedicated to teamwork and continuing to learn and develop as a person and coach, Brian graduated from Fitchburg State University and began as a goal tending coach for the School and is now the varsity B boys hockey head coach.
- Super power of choice- Flying to make traveling quicker and never have to sit in traffic again.
- Go to comfort food- Marinated boneless chicken cooked on the grill with mashed potatoes, rice and a side salad
- What’s on your bucket list?- Take a trip to Hawaii
- Which Winchendon class would you most like to take- Any math class thats always been my best subject
- Recipient, Fitchburg State Male Athlete of the Year (2020, 2022)
- Recipient, MASCAC All-Conference First Team Goaltender (2019, 2020, 2022)
- Recipient, MASCAC Fall/Winter All-Academic Team (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Recipient, New England Hockey Writers Association DII/III All-Star (2022)
- Recipient, MASCAC Player of the Year (2020)
- Recipient, MASCAC Winter/Spring All-Academic Team (2020)