- Jeff Pellegrini, Girls Varsity Hockey Green, Girls Varsity Hockey White
- Brian Troy, Boys Varsity A
- Jacques Delorme, Girls Varsity Hockey Green, Girls Varsity Hockey White
- Dean Jackson, Girls Varsity Hockey Green, Girls Varsity Hockey White
- Thomas Moorshead, Boys Varsity B
- Kara Santoro, Girls Varsity Hockey Green, Girls Varsity Hockey White
- Sean O’Neill, Boys Varsity B
- Jaymie Harrington, Boys Varsity A
Where Are They Now? Recent graduates of The Winchendon School have gone on to play at Boston College, Providence College, the University of Maine, University of Massachusetts Lowell, The University of Massachusetts Amherst, University of Connecticut, Northeastern University, Quinnipiac University, Niagara University, Babson College, St. Anselm College and many more. Two recent graduates of the classes ’17 and ’18 participated in The 2019 Boston Bruins development camp (read more here). NCAA hockey coaches and NHL scouts are frequently in attendance at The Jason Ritchie ’05 Ice Arena.
- Ryan Black ’18 – Babson College Selected as Co-Winner of 21st Joe Concannon Award
- Ben Thomas ‘17 – Endicott College (#7 USCHO D3 Poll)
- Mike Hardman ’17 Boston College (D1 Hockey East), NHL Chicago Blackhawks
- Johnny Mulera’17 – UMaine (D1 Hockey East)
- Lillian Bragga ‘12 Boston University ‘16
- Lauren Kelly ‘14 Northeastern ‘18, Boston Pride NWHL
- Stephanie Caban ’19, Franklin Pierce University ‘23
About the Program
The Head Coach of the Varsity Hockey program is Brian Troy. Coach Troy graduated from nearby Cushing Academy. After Cushing, Coach Troy went on to play collegiate hockey at Southern New Hampshire University. In addition to his coaching duties, Brian is a member of our college counseling team. He has previously worked as an Assistant Athletic Director before moving to the admissions office, and now helps students find their next right match college or university as a member of the College Counseling Office.
Assistant Coach Jaymie Harrington background includes years of NCAA head coaching experience, Jaymie enjoys sharing his experiences and passions with the Winchendon community.
Jeff Pellegrini arrived at The Winchendon School from Shattuck-St. Mary’s where he has been coaching since the fall of 2018. Previously, Pellegrini racked up 15 years of NCAA Division I and Division III collegiate coaching experience. His experience includes six years coaching women’s hockey at Northeastern University and guiding the Huskies to the program’s first-ever Hockey East Championship (2018). In his role, he also helps drive broad program development, including recruiting and development of all players across The Winchendon School’s teams. He is also responsible for guiding the mentorship of our hockey coaches.
Coach Dean Jackson arrived at The Winchendon School from Cornell University, where he had been coaching since the fall of 2017. Previously, Jackson racked up an additional ten years of NCAA Division I and Division III collegiate coaching experience. His experience includes being head coach at Penn State University and being head Coach at Elmira College. Jackson led the Elmira Soaring Eagles to the 2013 National Championship. Coach Jackson also won Division III National Coach of the Year.
Jacques Delorme, long time TWS hockey coach, assists with the girls program and brings a wealth of knowledge and playing experience to the position.
In the News
- Ryan Black '18 - Babson College Selected as Co-Winner of 21st Joe Concannon Award
- Interviewing the Coach
- Jeff Pellegrini Named as Director of Hockey Development and Head Girls’ Hockey Coach
- Dreams. Realized. Hardman '17 Plays His First Game in a Chicago Uniform.
- Mike Hardman TWS ’17 Joins the NHL: An Alumni Story