Congratulations on Your Acceptance to The Winchendon School!
What Comes Next?
Did you receive your acceptance? Next steps include:
- Let us know you’ll be joining us in September!
- Complete your enrollment contract and sign up for a payment plan.
For Newly Enrolled Students: Next Steps
Welcome to the community at The Winchendon School!
We’re excited your family will be on campus with us this fall. We expect you have questions which we’re ready to answer! Reach out to us at 978-297-4476 or email@example.com.
NOTE: Over the summer, you’ll receive a series of emails from The Winchendon School. Please do not remove yourself from the “Bulk Email” option in WIS or report our emails as SPAM or you will not receive communications generated to the School Community. These emails will include important information regarding health insurance and registration forms. These forms will be available on July 15th and must be completed by the deadlines given. All forms are available on the Resources Board after you sign in to your account.
What to Expect
- Sign-up for the monthly payment plan
- Sign-up to become a member of the Parent Association
- Print out a copy of our Major Date Calendar – Massachusetts
- Print out a copy of our Important Contacts Card
- Show your school spirit and head over to The Winchendon Swag Shop
- Make reservations at an area hotel for Family Weekend
- Please note that registration for all students is on September 6,2022.
- The Roommate Questionnaire* (for new boarding students to complete) will be available in WIS. We will be sending an email out with details on how to sign in and complete forms.
- Health Forms for your annual physical and immunization report should be submitted online through the School Doc portal starting July 15th. Please watch for an email that will provide you with details on how to complete this easy process. Only parents have access to the School Doc portal. All medical forms are due by August 15th.
- The Travel/bus Reservation Form* (for boarders only) must be submitted by 8/15/2022. We will include the link for this form in a future email. Mrs. Cormier will help you with travel.
- Click on these links for Summer Reading Expectations and AP Summer work.
- Transcript Request/Release Form – Please submit this document to previous school(s). Click here to access the form. If you are over 18, you will need to submit your own form, click here for that one.
- E&R Laundry Service information can be found here.
- General Release Form*
- Media Consent Form*
- Roommate Request Form* Due July 31
- Authorization to Treat* – This is a very important step to complete through the SchoolDoc portal.
You’ll hear from us again in August to be sure health forms are submitted. In addition, boarding students in Massachusetts will also receive information about the roommate selection process.
At this point, we’ll also want to confirm travel arrangements have been finalized.
We’re here to help!
WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
Assistant Head of School for Enrollment Strategy
Student Account Services
|Health Services & Health Office
Director of Health Services,
|Alumni & Parents Association
Director of College Counseling,
Phone:978-297-1223 x 181
Assistant Head of School for Teaching and Learning
|NEW YORK CITY
Dean of Teaching and Learning