Revisit Days for Accepted Students
Revisit Day Registration
We're delighted to welcome you to The Winchendon School community. We've accepted you because we believe you belong here. We hope you feel the same way about us! We've put together a Revisit Day built around you to come back to campus and join us as an accepted student. Revisiting is one of the best ways to get a sense of who we are as a community.
Come meet your future classmates, teachers, and friends. You will sit in on classes, hear about sports, the arts, and learn about our signature programs: student-led Service Learning, immersive learning ColLABs, Global Dynamics, and the (HLC) Hybrid Learning Consortium.
AN RSVP IS REQUIRED.
2019 Revisit Days:
Saturday, March 30
Monday, April 1
Friday, April 5
Revisit Day FAQs
The Winchendon Promise
- The Winchendon School Guarantee To Our Students -
- We will provide you with a personalized learning experience in a collaborative and rigorous academic program.
- We will know and support you better - your interests and passions, your strengths and weaknesses, and your goals.
- Your learning will be more interesting and meaningful, helping you achieve much greater success.
- You will have the best high school experience possible, including being happier and dealing with less stress.
- You will have better options for college, university, and life after high school.
The Winchendon School Guarantee To Our Parents -
- We will provide your student with a personalized learning experience in a collaborative and rigorous academic program.
- We will know and support your student better - their interests and passions, their strengths and weaknesses - your goals and their goals.
- We are committed to creating more interesting and meaningful learning experiences, through which your student will develop the most relevant skills, habits, and character attributes.
- We will provide your student with the best high school experience possible, which should allow your student to be happier and experience less anxiety.
- Your student will have better options for college, university, and life after high school.
- We will be your partners in support of your student and have regular, honest, and open communication.
- We will ensure that your student is in a safe and productive setting where s/he can develop and flourish intellectually and emotionally.