Alumni & Development Office Coordinator
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the Raiser’s Edge Advancement database.
- Managing gift entry and acknowledgment – Prepare daily stewardship letters, ensure timely delivery of drafts to letter signers and final letters to donors, and proper record keeping as needed.
- Managing all new constituent data entry and annual roll-overs.
- Managing small and large mailings, both in-house and by working with external agencies.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining positive relations with current and prospective donors and constituents.
- Provide event support for parent events, alumni events, and other school-wide events, including managing RSVPs, timely event communications, name tag preparation, coordination of day-of logistics, post-event follow up.
- Assist with the creation of social media content. This includes daily posts – Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Maintaining schedules and calendars – keeping colleagues on task.
- Working closely with the Business Office on tracking and reporting gift activity.
- Supports Development team.
The successful Coordinator will be the “glue” in our fundraising and alumni efforts, making sure that we are responsive to alumni and parents while maintaining the smooth flow of information between the various members of the internal team who are supporting these efforts including the business office, marketing, admissions, and the leadership team members who are most often the front line of managing relationships.
- 3-4 years of experience in an office setting with a specific focus on data management and analysis, preferably in a not-for-profit development office.
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs/Sheets/Calendar, Constant Contact and Raiser’s Edge or equivalent CRM database – and willingness and ability to self-learn emerging applications and platforms quickly.
- Proficiency with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, including writing skills and confidence that will allow for the frequent and rapid generation of correspondence and media posts.
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, most of whose members may be remote.
- Basic gift accounting experience
Complete benefits package
Salary commensurate with experience
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]