For Prospective Families
Let Us Answer Your Questions
Have a question?
Ready to start the conversation? Send us your inquiry.
Wondering what our school year looks like?
View our calendar. Current families should always check WIS for the most up-to-date information.
What is campus like?
Schedule a visit or check out campus online with a Virtual Visit
Coming to visit?
We put together a Visitor’s Guide just for you!
Where do Winchendon students go next?
Anywhere they want- view our 2017-2022 College Enrollment Schools
For Families of Incoming Students
We’re excited your family will be on campus with us this fall. We expect you have questions that we’re ready to answer!
Reach out to us at 978-297-4476 or email@example.com.
Over the summer, you’ll receive a series of emails from The Winchendon Team with important information regarding health insurance and registration forms. As these forms become available, the links listed here will become live.
What you can be doing…
- Print out a copy of our Important Contacts Card (MA) or for NYC Important Contacts
- Print out a copy of our Important Dates Calendar: Massachusetts | New York City.
- Show your school spirit and head over to The Winchendon Swag Shop
- Check our Visitors’ Guide for our Massachusetts campus.
- Sign-up to become a member of our Parents & Family Association.
Incoming domestic students
- Sign-up for the monthly-payment plan (incoming domestic students)
Incoming international students
- Payments are made through Flywire
- I20s are issued upon receipt of deposit and bank statement
In mid-June, expect us to ask for:
- Final transcript – we won’t be able to register your child for courses until we receive an official transcript. You can download a form here.
- Health forms will be due August 1st
- Insurance information will also be due on August 1st (International students are automatically enrolled in the School’s Health Plan)
- When available, Summer Reading lists are available here.
- When available, AP Summer Work is available here.
You’ll hear from us again in August to be sure health forms are submitted. In addition, boarding students in Massachusetts will also receive information about the roommate selection process.
At this point, we’ll also want to confirm travel arrangements have been finalized.
Whom do I contact if I have a question before school begins?
Assistant Head of School for Enrollment, Strategy, and Athletics
Student Account Services
Health Services & Health Office
Director of Health Services
Alumni & Parents Association
Director of College Counseling
Phone: 978-297-1223 x 181
Assistant Head of School for Teaching and Learning
NEW YORK CITY
Dean of Teaching and Learning
For Current Families
Want to rep for TWS?
Who are you going to call?
Get your Winchendon Important Contact Information Card
Ready to make a financial gift?
Donate to continue The Winchendon School’s legacy
Antsy to make a tuition payment?
Visit the FACTS Payment Plans/ Payment Portal
Parents & Family Association Details
The Winchendon School Parents & Family Association is a group of engaged volunteers who participate in a variety of activities in support of the School’s mission and its students.
For parents near and far, we have ways to stay connected!
- Parents work with us to sponsor events (through phone, email, or mail) and help us by providing snacks or baked goods for events.
- Parents may also choose to fund specific items for Student Government events (i.e., balloons for a dance, a pizza party, snacks or baked goods, etc.) Your input and donations are is appreciated by all.
- By helping with our scheduled events, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and gain deeper insight into the TWS experience. Please join us in creating community with fellow TWS parents and our broader school family.
Join the Parents Association
For more information on how you can get involved with the Parents & Family Association and how you can help, please contact:
Alumni & Development Office Coordinator
Parents Association Liaison
978-297-7908 Direct Line