Congratulations on Your Acceptance to The Winchendon School | NYC
What Comes Next?
Did you receive your acceptance? Next steps include:
- Let us know you’ll be joining us at our Herald Square campus!
- Complete your enrollment contract and sign up for a payment plan.
For Newly Enrolled Students: Next Steps
Welcome to the community at The Winchendon School | NYC
We’re excited your family will be with us this fall at our centrally located Herald Square campus. We expect you have questions that we’re ready to answer! Reach out to us at 347-491-4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Over the summer, you’ll receive a series of emails from The Winchendon School. Please do not remove yourself from the “Bulk Email” option in WIS or report our emails as SPAM or you will not receive communications generated to the School Community. These emails will include important information regarding health insurance and registration forms. These forms will be available on July 15th and must be completed by the deadlines given. All forms are available on the Resources Board after you sign in to your account.
What to Expect
- Please note that orientation for all students is on September 7,2022.
- Health Forms for your annual physical and immunization report should be submitted online through the School Doc portal starting July 15th. Please watch for an email that will provide you with details on how to complete this easy process. Only parents have access to the School Doc portal. All medical forms are due by August 15th.
- Click on these links for Summer Reading Expectations and AP Summer work. (Not yet available.)
- Transcript Request/Release Form – Please submit this document to previous school(s). Click here to access the form. If you are over 18, you will need to submit your own form, click here for that one.
- General Release Form*
- Media Consent Form*
- Authorization to Treat* – This is a very important step to complete through the SchoolDoc portal.
You’ll hear from us again in August to be sure health forms are submitted.
- Click on these links for Summer Reading Expectations.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
Dean of Enrollment Management,
Student Account ServicesPhone: 978-297-7932
|Health Services & Health Office
Director of Health Services,
|Alumni & Parents Association
Director of College Counseling,
Phone:978-297-1223 x 181
Assistant Head of School for Teaching and Learning
|NEW YORK CITY
Dean of Teaching and Learning