Skip to content

How do I apply for financial aid?

The Winchendon School requires all families to complete and submit the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) form through School and Student Services (SSS). Click here to begin the application.

In addition to the PFS, all families must submit to SSS a filed IRS Form 1040 tax return for the current year as well as all W-2s for the two most recent tax years. We also require families to submit their previous year tax return.