The Winchendon School has over 2,500 alumni worldwide. The mission of the Advancement Office is to connect our alumni to one another, and the school. One thing we all have in common is that The Winchendon School made a positive impact in our lives! Being a Winchendon alumni means you will always be a part of our family. Whether you are an alumnus or alumna of The Winchendon School, the Hatch Preparatory School in Newport, RI, or from our founding era on the shores of Lake Wassookeag’s Summer School/Camp in Dexter, ME, your association with The Winchendon School lasts a lifetime.
We hope you will visit the alumni page often for updates and information on regional receptions, on-campus events, Reunion Weekend, volunteer opportunities and submit Class Notes for the Winchendon magazine.
We have several alumni events scheduled for the 2017-18 year and look forward to engaging with as many of you, our alumni, as possible, in various locations throughout the country. Save-the-date now for an upcoming reception in your area.
If you have any questions about our alumni program, please do not hesitate to call me at 978-297-7919 or email me at [email protected] .
I hope to welcome you back to campus soon, or see you at a regional event in the near future.
Director of Advancement
What can you do as an Alumni?
- Update your contact info or call Kelly D. at (978) 297-7919
- Participate. Join in the Winchendon School events.
- Stay connected. Download the Winchendon Alumni App on your Android or i-phone.
- Join us on Facebook. The Winchendon School Alumni Group.
- Visit campus. Let us know when and we will take you on a tour (978) 297-7919.
- Let us be there for you. If you need anything from the Alumni Office please contact us at [email protected]
- Give generously. If you believe in our mission and how we deliver it please join us by contributing to the annual fund each year.