Discover The Winchendon School
Our Admissions Office remains open! We are excited to offer you the opportunity to engage with us through a personalized, remote experience, or through a socially distant visit in person.
Let’s chat! Contact us with any questions.
Get started. Pick and chose the topics that interest you from the pre-recorded panels from our recent Revisit Day webinars.
Academic and Learning Support
Massachusetts and New York
Our Guarantee to Our Students and Their Parents
- Ensure that your student is in a safe and productive setting where your teenager can develop and flourish intellectually and emotionally.
- Provide your student with a personalized learning experience in a collaborative and rigorous academic program.
- Know and support your student better – their interests and passions, their strengths and weaknesses – your goals and their goals.
- Create more interesting and meaningful learning experiences, through which your student will develop pr be better able to develop the most relevant skills, habits and character attributes.
- Deliver the best high school experience possible, which should allow your student to be happier, achieve more, and experience less anxiety.
- Work with your student to develop better options for college, university, and life after high school.
- Partner with you in the support and success of your student.
- Know and support you better – your interests and passions, your strengths and weaknesses, and your goals.
- Provide you with a personalized learning experience in a collaborative and rigorous academic program.
- Deliver the best high school experience possible, making your learning more fun, more impactful, and less stressful.
- Make learning more interesting and meaningful, thereby making it easier for you to achieve much greater success.
- Work with you to develop better options for college, university, and life after high school.
- Ensure that you feel safe and supported so that you can develop and flourish intellectually and emotionally.
Where to Next?
We suggest you check out these pages: