Are you looking for a school that “gets” you?
Are you curious about the world around you? Or are you passionate about pursuing your potential? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, The Winchendon School wants to meet you. Above all, we love sharing our transformative community with young, curious adults.
Your teachers are your allies. If there is one thing that can dramatically propel students toward academic success, it is their relationship with their teachers. For instance, our academic environment is designed to foster one-on-one interactions that help students discover and thrive in their learning styles.
Find your passions. Your teachers will give you frequent feedback that can jump start your current and future ambitions. Similarly, our community will provide as many opportunities as possible for you to hone in on your dreams, from excelling in theater to founding a startup, or maybe both!
Learning beyond the classroom. Grab ahold of opportunities to study independently, travel internationally, design businesses, and launch public service programs. Meanwhile, we’ll be right there with you, building your skills and confidence to tackle anything ahead.
Don’t sweat applications, deadlines, and test dates. The right time to find a new high school is now – when you are ready. We are focused on getting to know you – not on papers and test scores. Winchendon’s BetterED process streamlines the entire application process, avoiding much of the paperwork and getting you answers and decisions when you want them.
Let’s start with a conversation. Please feel free to contact any of us in the admissions office (see below) for more information, join one of our open houses, or schedule a visit – and learn how Winchendon can make your high school experience far better and more successful.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Assistant Head of School
for Enrollment, Strategy, and Athletics
Meet the Team
Our Guarantee to Our Students and Their Parents
- Know and support you better – your interests and passions, your strengths and weaknesses, and your goals.
- Provide you with a personalized learning experience in a collaborative and rigorous academic program.
- Deliver the best high school experience possible, making your learning more fun, more impactful, and less stressful.
- Make learning more interesting and meaningful, thereby making it easier for you to achieve much greater success.
- Work with you to develop better options for college, university, and life after high school.
- Ensure that you feel safe and supported so that you can develop and flourish intellectually and emotionally.
It’s Not Too Late To Find The Right School.
Whether you’re looking to enter 9th grade in the fall or transfer as an 11th grader, having a great high school experience and creating new options for college happens here.
Discover our Students and Programs
Where to Next?
We suggest checking out these pages: