We know you are more than just an application. That’s why we want to meet you. We encourage you to schedule a visit to interview with our admissions officers, meet students and faculty, and tour our beautiful campus. We think you’ll love it here. We sure do.
Questions? We’re here to help
Choosing a school and going through the application process can be overwhelming. We are here by phone, through chat, by email and/or in-person. Visit our Contact Us page to get in touch. You can use the link below if you'd like. Whatever works best for you.
Schedule a tour and interview: in person or via Skype/Google Hangout/FaceTime.
You will need:
- Student Questionnaire
- Parent Statement
- English Teacher Recommendation (Current)
- Math Teacher Recommendation (Current)
- Character Recommendation from your current Principal, Guidance Counselor, Teacher, or Coach
- Transcript for Grades 8 to present and current grades or report card
- Standardized Testing to include SSAT (preferred assessment), SAT, ACT, ISEE, TOEFL, and/or Educational/Neuro-Psychological Testing (i.e., WISC, Woodcock-Johnson, WIAT, etc.)
- Nonrefundable Application Fee of $50.00 for U.S. Students, $100.00 for International Students
- Copy of Passport and Financial Affidavit (International Applicants Only)