If you haven’t started a conversation with us already, start here:
Our Winchendon Guarantee is to provide each of our students and their families with a more personalized, student-centered, and engaging experience in every facet of their high school journeys.
We have consistently achieved this promise in the learning experience, and have been an innovator in providing our students with unsurpassed educational opportunities through groundbreaking programs including Service Learning, ColLABs, Impact Learning, an urban satellite campus, and more.
Our Streamlined Application Process
We want to make this process as seamless and stress-free as possible. What we need from you:
● Complete an Application
● Schedule your visit/interview
● Submit Transcripts (2 full years + current report card) – they do not have to be official!
● 2 Recommendations (1 Teacher & 1 Character Reference: an adult who is not your teacher)
● Let us know WHY WINCH … submit a video, essay, TikTok, or your own words as to why you are interested in The Winchendon School
● Financial Aid Application* (if applicable)
● IEP/Neuropsych Evaluation (if applicable)
● English Proficiency Test (if applicable)
How to Apply
Some will prefer the more traditional application and essays or are using the common application to apply to multiple schools. In that case, we still will happily accept those and are here to support you through that process.
*Financial Aid Requests may be submitted early, with aid awards/decisions being made starting mid-January and thereafter. Please contact Erika M Rothkegel for assistance in navigating the financial aid process in Massachusetts and Melissa Essman for New York City.