Acadia University, Canada, BSCh, , 2013
Science, Outdoor Skills, Robotics, Hiking/Leadership, Dorm Parent.
“Get outside” might be Patrick’s call to knowledge. In pursuit of degrees in Environmental GeoScience and Geology Patrick has hit the proverbial road from Bermuda to Alaska. Not content to rely on regular means of transportation he once skied from Juneau, Alaska to Atlin, British Columbia. As a teacher Patrick aims to “create an engaging, academically rigorous classroom, provide real world perspective and applications, and build a strong community within my classroom and the school as a whole.”
By the way...
- Which Winchendon class or ColLAB would you most like to take: Appalachian Trail Hiking ColLAB
- Hero: John Muir as he spent months out in the wilderness and was a great advocate for preserving national parks in America.
- Globetrotting adventure: Anchorage, Alaska
- Song to start the day: “Walking on Sunshine”
- On the bucket list: Svalbard, Norway to see glaciers, polar bears and amazing geology. If Svalbard wasn’t an option Antarctica would be amazing as well.