Johnson State College, MS, VT, 2009
Johnson State College, BA, VT, 2000
Science, Athletic Trainer.
For six years and counting, Jon has hiked and skied New Hampshire’s Tuckerman’s Ravine. On Winchendon sidelines and on the move every afternoon is where and when you can quickly find Jon as he attends to Winch athletes. This Vermonter grew up in a family where teaching was the “family business.” Jon, his wife Kelly, and their boys, Miles and Kyler, plus two dogs, call Elkins House home.
By the way...
- Go-to comfort food: I really enjoy chicken fajitas
- Favorite Winchendon event: Gotta go with Halloween
- Favorite place and books on hand: Anywhere in the mountains with a sketchpad and a loaded Kindle
- Which Winch class or ColLAB would you most like to take: Sport Psychology or The Blues
- Song to start the day: “Tweezer Reprise” by Phish