This school exists to be different – for an experience to prepare you for what life is really like.
What We’re Looking For
We want to hear your story. What you want to explore, what you think you are really good at, and what challenges you want to overcome. In your application, we look for trajectory - who you are and who you want to become.
We know you are more than just an application. That’s why we want to meet you. We encourage you to schedule a visit to interview with our admissions officers, meet students and faculty, and tour our beautiful campus. We think you’ll love it here. We sure do.
Questions? We’re here
Choosing a school and going through the application process can be overwhelming. We are here by phone, through chat, by email and/or in-person. Visit our Contact Us page to get in touch. You can use the link below if you'd like. Whatever works best for you.
Schedule a tour and interview: in person or via Skype/Google Hangout/FaceTime.
You will need:
- Student Questionnaire
- Parent Statement
- English Teacher Recommendation (Current)
- Math Teacher Recommendation (Current)
- Character Recommendation from your current Principal, Guidance Counselor, Teacher, or Coach
- Transcript for Grades 8 to present and current grades or report card
- Standardized Testing to include SSAT (preferred assessment), SAT, ACT, ISEE, TOEFL, and/or Educational/Neuro-Psychological Testing (i.e., WISC, Woodcock-Johnson, WIAT, etc.)
- Nonrefundable Application Fee of $50.00 for U.S. Students, $100.00 for International Students
- Copy of Passport and Financial Affidavit (International Applicants Only)